Question for Keith

Moderator: FORDification

qman

Question for Keith

Post by qman »

I tried to contact you via email but I got a response saying your mailbox is full. Anyway, it looks like the 67 Paint Chip you have posted is only partially there. Can you post the entire thing?

qman
72 F100 2wd 360 C6 Custom w/factory PS.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

re: Question for Keith

Post by FORDification »

It's complete....what makes it appear otherwise is that the top half of that paint chip page had Ford truck chips, while the bottom half had chips for GMC trucks. I just clipped the GMC stuff off the bottom and posted the top half of the page. :D

Incidentally, I HAVE been having some problems lately with my e-mail account (admin at fordification dotcom)....I've heard from several people who are saying their e-mails to me at that address have been returned, with an error message about a full Inbox. However, I know for a fact that the Inbox is empty, so I'm going to track down the problem this evening.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
qman

Post by qman »

Here at work if I delete an email it goes into a deleted folder and when I send one it goes into a sent folder. Eventhough my inbox may be full my mailbox can be full because of all the emails in the sent and deleted box. I then have to clean them out. And deleting things from the sent box just puts them over in the deleted folder doing nothing to reduce the size. Maybe you're having a problem like that.
72 F100 2wd 360 C6 Custom w/factory PS.
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by flyboy2610 »

I have had that problem as well at home. I have to delete all the old emails out of the 'trash' folder, or else I can't get any new ones.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

It turns out I had a Spam folder I wasn't aware of, and it was completely full. I've emptied out that folder and configured things so that they'll be automatically deleted in the future, so I shouldn't have any more problems with a full Inbox. :D
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!