spray in bedliners

Moderator: FORDification

edmccloughloch

spray in bedliners

Post by edmccloughloch »

I am looking to do a bedliner in my truck once its out of paint next week - hey did I mention it is getting out of paint next week!! :woohoo: anyways, I am going with a spray in bedliner and I was wondering if anyone here has done one before - and what was the cost, what kind did you get, etc. I'm willling to shell out for a nice one, but every place I see is a little different and they all claim their's is better than the other one.....
The Landlord: "Are you guys starting an automobile repair shop out of my house or something?"

"No, these are all our cars."

"The three of you have eleven cars???"
460 crew
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by 460 crew »

My dad just got Alpha liner sprayed in his New Dodge 3500 LB and it was close to 300 bucks. It's kind of a smooth gritty finish and seems to hold up to heavy objects that would normaly scratch the bed. I have done the spray-in do it yourself inside my cab. I used hippoliner and it came out nice and stays put cost me about a 100 dollar bill after buying a gun. I think it more or less comes down to price and what texture your looking for because they all seem to be just a little different.
1970 4x4 Crewcab build and 12v cummins conversion
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=17179
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

i checked into one on my 94 f250 they said 400.00 i think it was a rhinoliner? or another top brand and it had a guarentee with it against the coating coming off.
edmccloughloch

re: spray in bedliners

Post by edmccloughloch »

Ok that sounds good, I am about to have one put in for 400 - its made by a company called SPI coatings.

http://www.campway.com/products/penda/s ... index.html

Seems like a good product.....
The Landlord: "Are you guys starting an automobile repair shop out of my house or something?"

"No, these are all our cars."

"The three of you have eleven cars???"