1970 Ford Body/Interior Assy Man.

Moderator: FORDification

Chasbod
Preferred User
Preferred User

1970 Ford Body/Interior Assy Man.

Post by Chasbod »

Saw this on ebay.

"This 120 page manual is a reproduction of the original 1970 Ford Truck Body Trim & Sealant Assembly Procedures. This book covers items such as the front-end assembly, the floor pan, the sealer, the roof trim panels and the brakes along with the clutch supports. The manual also lists the quantity, size and type of screws, nuts or bolts required for proper installations. Some of the illustrations are in the "exploded view" style, with the systems and parts shown layer by layer as they are to be assembled. It is a valuable body shop reference guide, complete with illustrations, part numbers and descriptions. This is a licensed reproduction of an original Ford Motor Company publication. "

Offered by Jim Osborn Reproductions 770-962-7556
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
71 F100 302/3.03 Project Truck Underway
GT-Racer
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: 1970 Ford Body/Interior Assy Man.

Post by GT-Racer »

Check out jis other auctions. He offeres all kinds of reprinted manuals. I bought the wiring diagrams from him. Its a decent book. He is good to deal with though.
'67 F100 2wd shortbed - Beginning restoration.
351w, 5-speed, 3:70 gears (someday)

Drivin' a Chevy is Kinda Like wipin' before you poop, it just don't make no sense....:)
Fordfool

re: 1970 Ford Body/Interior Assy Man.

Post by Fordfool »

I just bid on these here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-For ... enameZWDVW

Looks like a great set.
My Gallery

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply,willing is not enough, we must do" -Goethe