hurculiners v.s rhino liner

Moderator: FORDification

adam138

re: hurculiners v.s rhino liner

Post by adam138 »

So if done correctly I could tear down a rock wall and haul the debris and it wont chip with heavy rocks?
OldBlue67
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: re: hurculiners v.s rhino liner

Post by OldBlue67 »

hardtailjohn wrote:My oldest daughter used it on the inside of her cab, and it's some tough stuff!! She loves it because when the pickup gets really dirty, she just opens the doors and hoses it out! :lol:
John H.
Yes! Thats awesome, its exactly what I'm planing on doing. I like the idea of being able to clean out my truck with a hose :lol: :lol:
~Liz
Old Blue Truck is Old and Blue
Ugly as sin but dont get in my way VA-ROOOOOOMMMMM!! :evil: :evil:
tcb1969

re: hurculiners v.s rhino liner

Post by tcb1969 »

Herculiner has a pretty good website - just google them. They seem to have a pretty good warranty too. They tell exactly how to use the product - they even have a clip from "Trucks" showing it being done.

They say that their product is the only bedliner material that will adhere to itself - meaning that if it does get damaged it can be repaired.

I have been thinking about doing it myself for a long time and I'm pretty convinced that it is the way to go after seeing Jor's pics.

I put por15 on my cab floor and spent alot of time prepping it - it sticks great where there was rust -but came off where the metal was solid (probably didn't use a coarse enough sand paper).

John