360-fe parts ??

Engine, ignition, fuel, cooling, exhaust

Moderators: Ranchero50, DuckRyder

gumbys69

360-fe parts ??

Post by gumbys69 »

hi hi everyone. i need some help. im replacing the intake manifold gasket on my 69 f100 -360 2v. where can i find a new pvc hose??? (bottem of the intake spacer to PVC) its pre bent and a specific hose. where can i find the vacum fitting on the intake for the power brake booster and trans?. where can i find water heater return line and carb spacer fitting on the intake????? Image ANY INFO WOULD MAKE THIS WEEKEND A GREAT ONE.. THANK YOU
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: 360-fe parts ??

Post by fordman »

the parts stores should have all of those hoses or be able to get them. if not the vendors on the links pages can get all of them. the intake plumbing can be made from harware store items if you want to make one. here is an extra one i have that i saved off of a fe that got the intake scrapped. this hooks up several vacuum hoses like the trans modulator and the brake vacuum hose. the pcv hose is just 3/8 fuel line. it holds up better than a 3/8 vacuum line does. once it gets a little grease or oil on it.

DuckRyder

Re: 360-fe parts ??

Post by DuckRyder »

Mansfield mustang will carry most of the correct stuff, it won't be listed for a truck, but by going through the pictures you should be able to find everything except possibly the forward coolant fitting. They will have one for a car to do away with the wter heated spacer, but not sure about the one with. They supply many of the mustang houses.
Robert
1972 F100 Ranger XLT (445/C6/9” 3.50 Truetrac)

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper