Moderator: FORDification

cathynkeith
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: ok i am new here from oklahoma

Post by cathynkeith »

welcome
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292 ... type=local
Life is good...... when nothing is wrong that money can't fix.
1969 f100 flareside
1962 ECONOLINE TRUCK (done)
1975 Nova (almost done)
LANCE65
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by LANCE65 »

:wel: from SoCAL! This site is great! yoy are going to learn alot FAST! Lookin foward to pics
2015 Camaro-2001 GMC Safari-1984 F250 6.9/T19 2wd-1974 Dodge D100 short fleetside~ 72 wife ~ late model kids, a Chocolate Lab named Coco and a white rabbit named Marshmallow...now I need a ferret named Graham and I will have S'mroes!!!..lol :D
mytmatt
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by mytmatt »

Hello Robert, welcome from Texas
ExplorerNC

Post by ExplorerNC »

Welcome aboard! Always room for another Ford truck fan!
1972 F-100 "Explorer"
1971 F-250 "Custom" (SOLD)
1965 F-100
1966 F-100 4X4
Robert

Post by Robert »

thanks guys sorry i haven't got any pics on here yet but with christmas and when i get done doing the honey do's lol its nasty out side :cry: but when i get the time and good weather i will get them on here :thup:
Tallboy

Post by Tallboy »

Hello and welcome :thup:
:fr:
72 F250 4x4 Ford GT Red.
FE 428 Trust me it goes....
A_G

Post by A_G »

i hear you. spring creek here in eastern oklahoma. Rose 10 feet in 3 hours. Looks like im going the backway out of here to get to tahlequah. for new years
"The happiness of a a man in this life does not consist in the absence, but in the mastery of his passions"
~Alfred Lord Tennyson~
Caterpillar Diesel Haul Truck Mechanic
Robert

Re: re: ok i am new here from oklahoma

Post by Robert »

A_G wrote:i hear you. spring creek here in eastern oklahoma. Rose 10 feet in 3 hours. Looks like im going the backway out of here to get to tahlequah. for new years
tell me about it man this creek down by my friends house its always dry but today it looks like a river :eek:
A_G

Post by A_G »

i live in a valley. Theres only 2 ways out. The easiest way out. was by a bridge, Usually the water is 6-7 feet below the top of the bridge. When i went to get gas. It was about 6 inches from going over. But mainly because of debri clogging the bridge. We have a bunch of wet weather springs down here. I drove with water up to my headlights just to get gas. But thank god i only had to drive about the length of my truck.

Anthony

Ps before anybody says stuff like. Thatll get you killed blah blah. Ok. Its not moving fast. ive been driving in it since i was 8 (farm truck)
This happens 10 times a year. Im used to it. I know my limits.

Anthony
"The happiness of a a man in this life does not consist in the absence, but in the mastery of his passions"
~Alfred Lord Tennyson~
Caterpillar Diesel Haul Truck Mechanic
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Yes welcome for a second i thought you may have been my buddy back in miami,ok. yup his name is Robert as well.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
dduude

Post by dduude »

Welcome :hi: From Florida :thup: ..........Dude 8)
http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p281/tailgaterdude/ 1968 F-100 302 ci, 3" dropped axles ,
'73 Disc Brakes '48 F-1 Roof ,69 Mach-1 hood scoop'92 Caddy Taillights ,4-Track Player
1948 F-1 W/Flat six
Robert

Re: re: ok i am new here from oklahoma

Post by Robert »

[quote="A_G"]i live in a valley. Theres only 2 ways out. The easiest way out. was by a bridge, Usually the water is 6-7 feet below the top of the bridge. When i went to get gas. It was about 6 inches from going over. But mainly because of debri clogging the bridge. We have a bunch of wet weather springs down here. I drove with water up to my headlights just to get gas. But thank god i only had to drive about the length of my truck.

Anthony

Ps before anybody says stuff like. Thatll get you killed blah blah. Ok. Its not moving fast. ive been driving in it since i was 8 (farm truck)
This happens 10 times a year. Im used to it. I know my limits.

Anthony[/quote
thats funny you know seems like all we have here in oklahoma is low water bridges :D i know what you mean about going through them with water running over the top been driveing over these dang things for a long time