1970 grille inserts

Moderator: FORDification

themiracleman

1970 grille inserts

Post by themiracleman »

Hey guys I'm looking for a pair of 1970 grille inserts to complete my grille. Must have no broken pieces and be reasonably priced. I can buy them new for about $100 a set sent to me from a online retailer so please keep that in mind. I would also be interested in a factory 3 spoke steering wheel with horn ring and a dealer add on under dash a/c evaporator setup. Anyway thanks in advance, Dave.
chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: 1970 grille inserts

Post by chicof100 »

Your asking for Original parts, but yet your quoting what you can get aftermarket. Please be specific. Most on here have Original parts. I would say based on your first post, buy aftermarket so no members get burnt. Aftermarket parts with shipping is a crap shoot. Pay for the cheapest crappiest parts you can, then complain about the vendor later. On all the Forums I am a member of, I here the same crap. If you want quality then your buying original "KEEP THAT IN MIND" Original cost money. If you want crap then buy it, just don't complain later.
What do you want? Original cost money! keep that in mind!!!
1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles
nastys toys
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by nastys toys »

^ well said it irritates me as well when people are looking for a part but want to quote what they can get a new reproduced part for. I always say then go buy the new part then.
themiracleman

Post by themiracleman »

Well Chico and nasty, thank you very much for your concern, you guys are just great. Your kind words certainly make a person feel more than welcome here. I'm sure everyone that sells on here are really giving you a big thanks too for warning them that I may "burn " them. Are you saying they're incompetent or just don't know the value of their items? Also I really appreciate your advice on just buying aftermarket instead of trying to find a deal, although it is my understanding that this is where folks post want adds in hope of finding a good deal. I think you'll rarely see someone in a want add give the impression that money's no object or they want to pay premium price. Now then let me give you some advice. If you are gonna get that tore up over a guy trying to find some $75.00 grille inserts then you need to seek help and if you think they're worth much more than that then there's no help for you. It's a shame that people like you have to jump on someone's want add post and start pissing on them. If you have nothing to sell me or if you don't like what i'm willing to pay then get off my post!! If all the members of this site share the same level of intelligence as you then I want nothing more to do with it.