What to use on the frame

Moderator: FORDification

BigBlue1971

What to use on the frame

Post by BigBlue1971 »

I have removed all of the rust from the frame of my truck and it is down to bare metal. I plan to spray it with a do it yourself spray on bedliner from Wal-Mart. If anyone has any better suggestions or any reason not to do this please let me know before it's too late! Thanks.
"Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordian."
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

POR-15 seems to be the general choice

www.por15.com
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

if you do the bed liner let us know how it turns out. i had already thought of doing this myself. or maybe just using undercoat on mine.
BigBlue1971

Post by BigBlue1971 »

I think that I'll go with the spray on bedliner just because I can get it from the Wal-Mart down the road. Thanks for the help. I will let you know how it turns out.
"Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordian."