Radio Problems

Electrical and Wiring Forum Archives
Crazy_B

Radio Problems

Post by Crazy_B »

Sometimes my radio will work and other times it wont. By not working I mean it wont come on. I would like to put a new (or good used) radio in it, but right now I can't afford one. I had one that I found left at one of my grandpa's rent houses. It was exactly like I wanted, but it didn't work. It was an am/fm radio with tape player and it would fit in the stock trim. Anyways I was wondering if there's anyway I might be able to fix the original radio. It has power going to it when the key is on. I was also wondering. Did Ford make an fm only radio. I thought maybe it was am only, but when it does work it picks up fm stations. Any help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks.
I've always been crazy but it keeps me from going insane.
When life gets you down remember one thing. Its only a Highway so pull your Hat down tight and just Ledoux it.
Crazy_B

re: Radio Problems

Post by Crazy_B »

Your probably right. I couldn't imagine them having an fm only radio, but I could've sworn it picked up an fm station. Maybe not, it hasn't worked in so long I don't remember. Thanks for the help. :fr:
I've always been crazy but it keeps me from going insane.
When life gets you down remember one thing. Its only a Highway so pull your Hat down tight and just Ledoux it.